[99s-extend] Mailing lists

Florent Gallaire fgallaire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:33:32 CEST 2013

> I said no activity, I didn't say no members. Please keep your complaints
> about the tool down, it's got nothing to do with it, and you just end up
> spamming people here.
>
> All development happens on IRC, so this leaves the mailing lists only useful
> for questions, which should be rarer over time considering the docs keep
> improving and the archives provide great answers for the rest. It's all
> good.

I don't agree. More you have users, more you should have questions on
the mailing list, even if the documentation is improving.

I'm on the mailing lists of **a lot** of free software with great
documentations, and they are very active.

Where is the history of the choices/debates made on IRC ?

Florent

--
FLOSS Engineer & Lawyer