[99s-extend] Cowboy, how call my database select function

Козлов Вячеслав kozlov-ter at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 8 22:36:56 CET 2013

Hello!
Prompt please, beginning to study the Erlang.
I have a library for working with ЕRedis.
Plugged it into the project Cowboy with the help of Rebar.
After the launch of a Cowboy through the script in the console ERL, I see that the function (eredis_db:get_script) is  works and I get the desired result:

EDB R15B03 (erts-5.9.3.1) [source] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
Eshell V5.9.3.1 (abort with ^G)
1> eredis_db:get_script("example", "test").

Tell me how can I use this function in a Cowboy, in hendlers.
I hope I could explain clearly.
--
Engineer CAM
Vyacheslav Kozlov