[99s-extend] Problem with cowboy ssl example

Ryan Brown ryankbrown at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:55:57 CEST 2013

I was trying to compile and run the ssl_hello_world example in the cowboy
project and am getting the following error at start-up:

=INFO REPORT==== 7-Oct-2013::21:38:01 ===    application: ssl_hello_world
  exited: {bad_return,             {{ssl_hello_world_app,start,[normal,[]]},
            {'EXIT',               {{badmatch,                 {error,
            {{shutdown,
{failed_to_start_child,ranch_acceptors_sup,
 {{case_clause,                       {error,{"no such file or
directory","asn1.app"}}},
[{ranch,require,1,[{file,"src/ranch.erl"},{line,207}]},

I can start asn1 from the erl console so I am not sure what I am missing.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

--
-rb