[99s-extend] timeout in cowboy loop handler

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:31:46 CEST 2013

thanks for your help. suppose that I want to stream live audio. I do not
know how long my audio program will be, and as I stream it, if I have a
timeout, the server will just disconnect the user that listens to the audio
in the browser. and the browser won't reconnect. Would you suggest the
"right" way to implement something like that? Would infinite timeout
suffice? or is it a bad practice? another type of handler maybe?