[99s-extend] timeout in cowboy loop handler

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:48:42 CEST 2013

1. do you mean that there is no way on the server side to tell if the
client has disconnected?

2. if I use a normal handler, I will still run into the same problem, it
does not matter which handler I use, from the standpoint of deciding
whether the client is still there, right?

I am confused as to how I can implement my streaming and not drop the
connection on each client and yet make sure I do close the connections when
the clients disconnect...