[99s-extend] HTTP Basic Auth base64 decode fails

Loïc Hoguin essen at ninenines.eu
Tue Jul 8 15:21:28 CEST 2014

Parsing of any header may crash. Some may also return an error tuple,
though that behavior slowly changes and it will always crash in 2.0. So
just wrap the call around a try/catch if you need to handle the error.

Note that at this exact moment I'm working on returning 400 instead of
500 automatically when parsing headers end up crashing (and possibly
other situations later on).

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu