[99s-extend] cowboy client cert auth, basic auth

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:08:54 CEST 2014

I am having very good luck with Cowboy so far, but I have some questions:

1. There doesn't appear to be any way to do client certificate
authorization in Cowboy, although I see there is an example for doing
exactly that with Ranch.  I think I could modify Cowboy to do what I want,
but I thought I would ask if there were other options before doing that.

2. I am also looking at http basic auth.  Would creating a middleware to
sit in between cowboy_router and cowboy_handler be a typical way to go
about it?

Thanks,
Dan.