Cowboy 2.10 is a maintenance release adding support for Erlang/OTP 26. The main change is a Cowlib update to fix a compilation error that only occurs starting from OTP 26.
Cowboy 2.10 requires Erlang/OTP 22.0 or greater.
- Add support for
Default value of SameSite cookie attribute.
- Add support for the
stale-* cache-control directives from RFC 5861.
- Update Cowlib to 2.12.1.
- Fix a compilation error in Cowlib when using Erlang/OTP 26.
- Fix data sent after RST_STREAM in HTTP/2 in rare cases.
- Fix parsing of RST_STREAM frames to properly handle frames that have a valid length but were not fully received yet.
- Remove the obsolete
Version cookie attribute.
- Handle more edge cases for cookie parsing based on updates to the RFC 6265bis draft.
- Make Basic auth parsing ignore unknown authentication parameters and generally update the code to conform to RFC 7617.
- Fix URI template reserved expansion of %-encoded.
- Update structured headers implementation to RFC 8941.
Like my work? Donate!
Donate to Loïc Hoguin because his work on Cowboy, Ranch, Gun and Erlang.mk is fantastic:
Recurring payment options are also available via GitHub Sponsors. These funds are used to cover the recurring expenses like food, dedicated servers or domain names.