Gun 1.3 improves the support for CONNECT requests introduced in the previous version and documents Websocket protocol negotiation.
protocols CONNECT destination option has been added as a replacement for the now deprecated
- Add built-in support for Websocket protocol negotiation through the Websocket option
protocols. The interface of the handler module currently remains undocumented and must be set to
- Add the h2specd HTTP/2 test suite from the h2spec project.
- Fix connecting to HTTP/2 over TLS origin servers via HTTP/1.1 CONNECT proxies.
- Do not send the HTTP/1.1 keepalive while waiting for a response to a CONNECT request.
- Do not crash on HTTP/2 HEADERS frames with the PRIORITY flag set.
- Do not crash on HTTP/2 HEADERS frames when the END_HEADERS flag is not set.
- Do not crash on unknown HTTP/2 frame types.
- Reject HTTP/2 WINDOW_UPDATE frames when they would cause the window to overflow.
- Send a GOAWAY frame on closing the HTTP/2 connection.
Like my work? Donate!
Donate to Loïc Hoguin because his work on Cowboy, Ranch, Gun and Erlang.mk is fantastic:
Recurring payment options are also available via BountySource. These funds are used to cover the recurring expenses like dedicated servers or domain names.