[99s-extend] Distributed model?

Jeremy Ong jeremy at quarkgames.com
Thu Apr 11 08:29:16 CEST 2013

Make all the machines identically and add an haproxy (or equivalent)
machine to load balance between all of them. Haproxy can handle many
many requests. Keep in mind that with tcp, the load balancer is just
accepting the socket but then the client communicates with the actual
application server directly afterwards.