[99s-extend] Distributed model?

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:49:18 CEST 2013

Thanks Jeremy, but what about inter-node communication?  If I have a user on node A sending a message to 10k users located on 10 other nodes, what is the best way to handle that?  Especially if this user is sending several messages and expecting replies.  Should I use the standard Erlang inter-process messaging or should I implement an MQ on top to handle this?

Thanks,
Lee