[99s-extend] Mailing lists

Loïc Hoguin essen at ninenines.eu
Sat Aug 3 09:13:50 CEST 2013

On 08/03/2013 12:16 AM, Florent Gallaire wrote:
> - There's no visibility on what is really doing, and who is doing it,
> and why, and how it's decided. So I can't lose more time on that
> because I can't know what is happened and what will happen.

Or, you know, you could just open a ticket or ask like anyone else,
preferrably the former. Chances are whatever you're thinking of doing
has no chance of being merged at all, or could be interesting but only
if certain implementation details are respected, or needs to involve
other people.

Even if we did put more info on who does what, this still wouldn't
remove the necessity for you to ask if you want to avoid losing your time.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy