[99s-extend] Which erlang.mk?

Loïc Hoguin essen at ninenines.eu
Wed Aug 27 23:26:26 CEST 2014

The one you downloaded from github is the correct one. It's a new
version compared to the older one. A few small things changed,
including, in this case, that build-tests was renamed to something like
ct-build-tests (please open it to make sure of the name).

The new version allows greater customization and has a better package
index feature and other things, but breaking compatibility with older
Makefiles. The new version is labeled 1 (beginning of erlang.mk file)
while the older one has no such label.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu