[99s-extend] Which erlang.mk?

Brandon Clark a.brandon.clark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:06:25 CEST 2014

Greetings!

I'm trying to resurrect one of my neglected ranch applications.  It uses
Common Test, erlang.mk, and relx all in the usual way.  When I run make
tests with all fresh dependencies, I get this:

Doing /home/brandon/src/my_proj/deps/ranch...

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build-tests'.  Stop.

make: *** [build-deps-tests] Error 2

A diff of my erlang.mk and deps/ranch/erlang.mk shows they are dramatically
different.  Mine came from here just this morning:

https://raw.*github.com <http://github.com>*/extend/
erlang.mk/master/erlang.mk

Which one is the "right" one for creating new apps?

Thank you!

~BC